Living and working in a vastly changing business environment, which in the last 20 years has been impacted by major political and economic transitions and suffered the world-wide financial crisis, our lawyers have gained extensive experience in dealing with all aspects of corporate insolvency, refinancing instruments and turn-around projects. We advise our clients in their endeavors to minimize business and legal risks for heavily leveraged businesses and pursue restructuring opportunities, as well as to protect their investments and comply with complex regulatory requirements.
We advise our clients on:
- directors’ and shareholders’ duties and liability;
- the acquisition of companies in distress or insolvency;
- the purchase and sale of claims against an insolvent debtor;
- reorganization and corporate restructuring;
- out-of-court settlements.